Shop our range of 3M Solvent Adhesives below
Solvent adhesives are fast drying adhesives which offer a good resistance to plasticiser migration and produce high strength air-dried bonds that resist weathering, water, oil and most solvents. Some of the products in the solvent adhesive range provide immediate bonding capabilities and handling strength without the need for forced drying equipment which makes the completion of tasks much quicker and easier 3M have a wide range of solvents which bond to a variety of surfaces including vinyl, extrusions, sheeting, fabrics, foam and flexible plastics. The high strength capabilities of these adhesives also makes them ideal for laminating applications such as kitchen and office counter-tops, doors, partitions and insulation panels.
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Rubber Adhesive 1300L£21.02 The Cost Shown above Excludes VAT
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Adhesive 847 Rubber & Gasket- 5Ltr£50.59 The Cost Shown above Excludes VAT
- 3M™ Scotch-Grip™ Solvent No. 1 - 1Ltr£19.00 The Cost Shown above Excludes VAT
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 1099 Vinyl Adhesive£14.30 The Cost Shown above Excludes VAT
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Yellow Contact Adhesive 10£14.00 The Cost Shown above Excludes VAT